On this page, you can check the AJK electricity bill online. After viewing the bill, you can download the AJK Duplicate Bill as a PDF copy.
Read Also: Lesco Bill Online Check
AJK Electricity Bill Check Online: Download Duplicate Bill
Here are the procedures to check the current and previous month’s electricity bills at any time on your mobile and desktop computers.
How To Check AJK Electricity Bill Online?
All of you know that the Azad Jammu Kashmir electricity bill has 18 digits to check. follow the procedure.
- Visit AJK Bill’s official website: https://bill.pitc.com.pk/ajkbill
- Now, Click on the Customer Service Options
- Select Bill inquiry
- Enter an 18-digit reference number that you can copy from the AJK Electricity Bill.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your AJK bill will appear on your screen.
- On there, you can view, download, and check the current month’s or previous month’s bill.
AJK Electricity Bill Download PDF
When you check your AJK Bill online, you have an option to download the AJK Bill Duplicate Bill in PDF format. For this purpose, you can use Google Chrome Browser. If you don’t know, how this is possible then don’t worry about it.
Follow the procedure to check all details.
- open the Electricity Bill in the Internet Browser (Recommended Google Chrome)
- Press Control+P
- Now you have The option to Print out your bill.
- From the List menu, select the Save A PDF Option.
- Save on your device and enjoy.
How To Pay AJK Electricity Bill Online?
There are different payment modes offered by AJK Electricity Department to pay your electricity bill with no tension.
You can select a payment option from the list which is suitable for you.
- HBL Konnect
- All Commercial Bank
- All Post offices
- UBL Omni
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can A Wrong Bill be corrected?
if you have any error/mistake on the bill, you may contact to nearest AJK Wapda Revenue Officer or Sub-Divisional Office.
How Many Grace Days are given for the deposit of the Electricity Bill?
7 days for AJK Electricity Customers to pay their bill.