Last Updated on January 30, 2023 by Admin
This is a very easy procedure to get Mepco New Connection. There are multiple ways to get New connections in Mepco Areas.
Read Also: Mepco Online Bill
Mepco New Connection Procedure
- Fill out the Online Application Form via this link
- Now Upload Scanned copies of the below-mentioned documents
- Ownership Proof
- Undertaking or Biyan e Halfi by Applicants
- Power of Attorney If more than one Owner
- No Objection Certificate
- Attested Copies of CNIC
- A Copy of the Concerned Tariff duly Signed
- Submit Application Form
- Now, Get a Print Copy of the Application Form
- Attach your All Required Documents with the Application Form
- Send All documents along with your Application Nearest Mepco Wapda Office
- After the Verification of the Demand Notice, you will receive Demand Notice from Wapda Mepco Office where you submitted it.
- After Receiving the Demand Notice Notice, you should pay at the nearest Bank Branches.
- Now, Submit Demande Notice Challan Form Copies to Mepco Office Near To you.
Documents Needed for Commercial Connections
If you are going to get a New Electricity Connection of Mepco in your industrial areas or WAnts Installation in your Shop, these documents are required.
- Charge or Create a Certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
- With Attested Copies of their NADRA CNIC Card in Addition to Their Home Address
- For Limited & Private Limited Companies, The Person or Company need to Submit a copy of the Incorporation Certificate, (Memorandum & Article of Submission).
- If more than One Owner, Then you Need Power of Attorney
- The sitemap for the Property or Place where you want to Install the Mepco New connection.
MEPCO application Procedure in URDU
Estimated Required for New Mepco Connection
Most people ask about How much time is needed to Install a New connection on your Required Address. Basically, this depends on Different Circumstances.