On This Page, you can check latest WASA bill online and Get Duplicate Copy from online Official website. WASA Stands for Water and Sanitation Agency Established by Lahore Development Authority (LDA) in 1976 For Planning, Designing, Development and Maintenance of City. Later On, WASA was established in Multan Rawalpindi, Faisalabad.
Read Also: WASA Duplicate Bill
WASA Bill Online
Wasa Bill is 08 Digit Number Account Number which help you to pay your Current Month bill. WASA is working all over Pakistan in All Provinces. They are also offering Free SMS Service to received Bill details every month to paid.
What is The Rule of WASA
WASA is Responsible For Planning, Designing, Development ,Maintenance, Sewarage & Drainage Facilities in The City. Also, Responsible for Rehabiliation, and Maintenance of water supply, Drainage, and Water System in the city.
Where Do I Complaints About WASA?
- Call 1334 To Contact Central Complaint Center.
- To Reach Out WASA Exchange head Office, Gulberg II Lahore, Call 92-42-35757425
There Are Different Categories are as mentioned to Follow.
- Domestic: All Residentials Houses, Flates and Places Where Water used for Household.
- Commercial: All establishments registered as commercial units with local authorities or dealing in consumer items for direct commercial sale like cafes, bakeries, milk shops, tea stalls, canteens, barber shops, laundries, places of entertainment like cinemas, clubs, theaters and offices, clinics, maternity homes, etc., fall under this category. in addition to these, any non-domestic activity may be billed as commercial if so decided by the Agency. 1
- Industrial: All Consumers are registred As Commercial Units with Local Authorities.
- Charitable: This Tariff Plan is available for Masjad, Churches, Temple, madrassas and other Religios Places.
What is The Cost of WASA Commercial Bill?
As Per Wapda Statement, Cost of Commercial bill who falls in A-Category will pay Rs 1000 Monthly. Category A Will Pay 3258 Per Month bill after hike. Category B , C, D and E Will pay 5345, 7435, 10455 and 13478 Receptively.
How Do I Pay My WASA Bill?
Yes, There are many options to Pay your Wasa Bill Online or Pakistan Post Offices, Directly into Any Bank during Working Hours. ABL is best option to pay your bill of wasa.
How Can I Pay My WASA Bill through JazzCash?
Jazz is also offering to pay your Wasa current Month bill through Jazz Cash. If you are using Android Mobile then you Can Download Jazzcash App from Google Playstore and registred with your Jazz Number. After Signin, you can pay your bill with some easy steps.
How Can I Pay My WASA Bill Through Easypaisa?
First of Login into your Easypaisa Account and Select the bill you want to pay and choose the company from drop down menu. Enter Your Wasa Bill Credentials and pay your Water Bill with One Click.